• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

that little flag

tungfa

Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
what is that little flag (top left corner) up to ?!

whow
you and this page are amazing
I am discovering new things every day
tx

Really? That shouldn't happen. Can you post a pic?
Sure. Here it is...

upload_2015-1-13_21-20-14.png

(But you have to know I'm so tempted to show you the Hitler flag!) :grin:

Ok just joking!!!
How could you not get my joke?! 3 of our devs are German, and now Tungfa has the key to an official office on here? ..tsk tsk.... LOL...

Sure. Here it is...

View attachment 788

(But you have to know I'm so tempted to show you the Hitler flag!) :grin:

Ok just joking!!!
How could you not get my joke?! 3 of our devs are German, and now Tungfa has the key to an official office on here? ..tsk tsk.... LOL...

"official office" ?! i doubt that, they promised me one, and ... nothing, i am still sitting here in my underwear ! dam
tyKK13E.jpg

Regarding "bribery"
YES ... as the Motto for 2015:
By ALL MEANS NECESSARY !!!
and i take you all to the moon with me
LoL
:smile:

"official office" ?! i doubt that, they promised me one, and ... nothing, i am still sitting here in my underwear ! dam
tyKK13E.jpg

Regarding "bribery"
YES ... as the Motto for 2015:
By ALL MEANS NECESSARY !!!
and i take you all to the moon with me
LoL
:smile:
OMG.. that is you? and Hongkong?! On a boat???!!!

Hey I was going to say, I do like the color combination of your country flag. Those are my fav colors.

Now another thought: How about if we could ask someone to make a DRK flag with the DRK logo and color? What do you think?

I mean just a picture, an image.

Hey I was going to say, I do like the color combination of your country flag. Those are my fav colors.

Now another thought: How about if we could ask someone to make a DRK flag with the DRK logo and color? What do you think?
Maybe Raptor73 can render some?

I mean just a picture, an image.

you wanna take the american flag down outside your house and hang the Darkcoin ?!
good thinking, it is time for that moli
Rapture is the man for the job !

you wanna take the american flag down outside your house and hang the Darkcoin ?!
good thinking, it is time for that moli
Rapture is the man for the job !
Hey that's a cool idea. If I can get a real Darkcoin flag done, sure, I will hang it outside on darkcoin's birthday or any day and take a picture of it! lol

hm, can't see that flag here. Can anyone give me a link to the orginal file?
I'd really like to render that flag.
Hi Raptor,

What flag are you looking for? We were just chatting about maybe an image of "Darkcoin flag" could be made (with the DRK logo), and Udjin suggested you be the one to ask. You don't have to do this if you don't want to. But do you think a "Darkcoin flag" is a good thing to make? :)

Back