• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Telegram bot for DASH masternodes monitoring

jacobf

Hi!

I would like to introduce the Telegram bot for simple DASH masternode monitoring: @masternode_bot

Bot checks status of the your masternodes every 10 minutes, and if the masternode doesn't work - sends a message.

To add a bot to the Telegram you need to locate it by typing its full name in the search bar, select it, then press "START".

Feedback is welcome!

Hi!

I would like to introduce the Telegram bot for simple DASH masternode monitoring: @masternode_bot

Bot checks status of the your masternodes every 10 minutes, and if the masternode doesn't work - sends a message.

To add a bot to the Telegram you need to locate it by typing its full name in the search bar, select it, then press "START".

Feedback is welcome!

nice
it did not accept some out of my public keys ?!

other than that .... :rolleyes:
Q19lJWI.png

Last edited:
Hi!

First of all, if you don't want to be deanonymized, you shouldn't show this screenshot (only if it's not an example). Better send it via email, it is necessary, in order that there was no way to know your nickname on the forum.

In your case, you should press "Add..." before entering masternode pubkey.

i am getting
"There are problems with your masternodes"
... DEAD
.... DEAD

but when i do status all ok again ?!

i am getting
"There are problems with your masternodes"
... DEAD
.... DEAD

but when i do status all ok again ?!
Have the same problem... Need time to resolve. Only manual check works...

UPD: now working

Last edited:
Bot updated!

Added new function - Bot pulse. Every day at specified time bot will send you ok-message. You will be sure that everything is fine, a bot works.

Back