• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Spells of Genesis (SoG) Card dedicated to Dash

Here is another sketch, see what you think guys and provide feedback please.

Ix3p7Xj.png

I don't like the wooden shield, I think metal would be better. Also, the bag of Dash should go, or be modded, it looks fake. Everything else is great.

Looks great,
Pablo.

I don't like the wooden shield, I think metal would be better. Also, the bag of Dash should go, or be modded, it looks fake. Everything else is great.

Looks great,
Pablo.

This all day.

Can we add some sort of cyborg-y ness to this guy? He'd be perfect then... Maybe just a "captain america type smartshield"? If that makes any sense? I hope the nerds in both of you understand my ultra nerdy vision! :p

edit: Also is there anyway to "decoinify" for lack of abetter word, that coin bag? Anyway to make it scream digital currency instead of fiat? :D

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback guys, team is watching this, we left the dalmatian face to the designer seen the feedback some like it some don't. Also this is still only a sketch, there's will be another revision before finalizing.

Thanks for the feedback guys, team is watching this, we left the dalmatian face to the designer seen the feedback some like it some don't. Also this is still only a sketch, there's will be another revision before finalizing.
It does look great so far, a couple of changes and this thing will look fantastic!

Back