• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Some advice for instant payment

DASHER_CN

This must be a very poor typesetting, I hope we can read it carefully.
now use Google translate tools to send this theme

Now, one dash has a value of 1200 $. This is too expensive for instant payment. In everyday life, as long as 0.0Xdash is enough. The total number of dash is too small, the dash on the market less. The disadvantage is fatal instant payment. I think we should create a monetary unit, perhaps "cents" (eg $ 1 = 100 cents), 1 dash= 1000 dash cents, 1 dash cent = 1000 cents xxx. Like this.
1dash reached 1,200 US dollars, our country is already more than 8,000 yuan. You know, our country's tax pay is 3500 yuan, most people's wages are at this level. You let them pay 0.4dash every month, I think this is unrealistic. Now the impact of the appreciation of our country has this problem, continue to appreciate afterwards, for all countries will have this problem.

Calculate dash in smaller units, set a lower transfer fee, and quickly expand the market. Dash circulation in the vegetable market, it shows that dash is changing our lives.

And the smaller unit of dash, can make digital currency trading heat up. This is very beneficial for our dash community.

Just as 10,000 US dollars is the cost unit of the company contract, in life, we still use 1 dollar to calculate the value, or even 1 cent. This advice is absolutely positive.

Maybe I should go to learn English...

Do not increase.Just change the unit of measurement

Last edited by a moderator:
Back