• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Shapeshift.io integrates Ripple to instant altcoin exchange site.

shapeshift how do your service works? You simply buy on recquest the amount needed from cryptsy asks + your fee?

:)
They are very convenient didn't try before but i compared their amount with cryptsy estimate trading using bitcoinwisdom and it corrispomds + ~1 -2 drk fee

But now all the XRP holders can swap to DRK.

Oooh, good point... ripple.com... scripts slowing the whole browser to a crawl...something about account migration... check verification email.. and the first useful massage thunderbird has ever given me:
Thunderbird thinks this message is a scam....

(The provided link shows as https://www.rippletrade.com/#/register/activate/... while the real link is http://mandrillapp.com/track/click/30478945/www.rippletrade.com?p=eyJz...)

Ok, now to do something useful with that 20k from the give away the resulted in thousands of new bitcointalk accounts with a single post count... and its stuck sending. Did it go? No idea, nothing in the list...

Back if/when I get this propitiatory shite working, shapeshift sounds like a very useful service :)

EDIT: Had a problem with 2 XRP to DRK exchanges, support where back on within 12 hours and helpful. Not resolved yet, delay my side.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was into ripple for a little bit and made some free XRP when they had the World Community Grid thing going. Not really the thing i'm personally looking for.

Thumbs up, support helpful and XRP returned no problem. As to ripple... support said all should be good so tried another small XRP to DRK and it just hangs on rippletrade, no message or indication, just an eternal little spinning thing and the same for a transaction to a desktop client, I fart in its general direction. Will give Shapeshift another go tomorrow, after reading up I've seen nothing but good reports on it and it seems like a great service

Back