• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WTS Selling D3 + AP3++ Sept 15 batch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Brown

Hey All,

I've decided to sell off one more of my September batch of D3's as I have more coming and will not have the power to run them all, and the September batches seem to be the ones that are selling for a semi-decent profit.

That being said, I'm not looking to price gouge. I got these miners for around $2900, and I am willing to accept 1.1BTC for 1, or 2.0BTC for both.

They are both purchased on brand new separate bitmain accounts, these are the only paid/valid orders on those accounts. I will transfer ownership of the account to you so you will be able to see when and where it is shipping. Once I receive it, I will immediately UPS or FedEX it to you. If inside the USA, Canada, or Mexico, I will pay for overnight shipping. If anywhere else in the world I will pay for 4-5 business day shipping and give you the option to pay the difference for overnight or 2 day shipping.

Upon sale, I will provide the login and password information for the account, you can login, change the email and password associated with the account.

If anyone is interested, please PM me here, or email me @ [email protected] - I expect these to sell pretty fast and to receive a lot of e-mails so I apologize if I don't respond to everyone. If I don't respond to you, it probably sold.

Proof of paid/valid Bitmain orders. One of the 2 orders I have already sold in a previous thread, so I am only selling one of these. https://imgur.com/a/pDZJz

Have a good day, and happy mining Dash community!
-Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back