• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Roadmap dates already innacurate?

portfolio ?
roadmap will be updated when Dip’s are done
working on it imo
he did not ask us any questions reg that bitcart “conspiracy”

1) See here - https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/project-portfolio-report-october-2017.17424/. MNOs have been screaming for monthly updates for god knows how long. We got the first one in October, lets see how consistent this keeps up or will we not see one for another 3-4 months due to travel commitments or some other excuse.

2) Do we have a percentage complete for DIPs or some other metric we can be shown as we again are paying Core teams salary, or we just going to be thrown into a black hole again of we dont deserve to know, and its done when its done. I am not asking for definite dates they will be released.

3) Good hope to see something soon

4) @thedesertlynx sent a list of questions compiled in slack by the community as we are sick of silence. He sent this through to as many core team members as he could. As far as I know, this is due on Monday coming and if he gets silence, then thats what his news article will represent, showing once again how the core treats the MNOs and community. This is going to be a monthly affair, and I hope it does.

Its disappointing when trust starts to erode slowly due to lack of communication.

Last edited:
1) See here - https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/project-portfolio-report-october-2017.17424/. MNOs have been screaming for monthly updates for god knows how long. We got the first one in October, lets see how consistent this keeps up or will we not see one for another 3-4 months due to travel commitments or some other excuse.

2) Do we have a percentage complete or some other metric we can be shown as we again are paying Core teams salary, or we just going to be thrown into a black hole again of we dont deserve to know. I am not asking for definite dates they will be released.

3) Good hope to see something soon

4) @thedesertlynx sent a list of questions compiled in slack by the community as we are sick of silence. He sent this through to as many core team members as he could. As far as I know, this is due on Monday coming and if he gets silence, then thats what his news article will represent, showing once again how the core treats the MNOs and community.

Its disappointing when trust starts to erode slowly due to lack of communication.

yes making good progress
but Devs have to comment on this , i do not have the numbers

sorry
i talked about something else ;)
i did not receive an email and i can not comment for ryan or others

Last edited:
Back