• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Risk - Decentralized Governance by Blockchain (DGB) - Subversive Activity

Maybe it's very on-topic. Maybe the mentioned story is about these kinds of discussion tactics. But what do i know. :smile:

Or maybe it's testing the waters before launching these kinds of tactics :p

There's plenty of documentation showing GCHQ does this kind of thing and the US is beyond doubt so every other fecker will be doing the same, China and Russia obviously, Germany France, Israel, banks, corporations, the list is endless. We'll soon be back to the situation where whole organisations are disbanded after it turns out every member is a spook trying to infiltrate the organisation... and then the organisation turns out to be a honeypot :/

Or maybe it's testing the waters before launching these kinds of tactics :p

There's plenty of documentation showing GCHQ does this kind of thing and the US is beyond doubt so every other fecker will be doing the same, China and Russia obviously, Germany France, Israel, banks, corporations, the list is endless. We'll soon be back to the situation where whole organisations are disbanded after it turns out every member is a spook trying to infiltrate the organisation... and then the organisation turns out to be a honeypot :/

Maybe, but first let's try to tackle the trolls and thieves. After that we fund our own counter-intelligence department and take on GCHQ and the corps. :what:

Thank you for all the links to relevant information which deserve to be carefully read and understood by each member of the community, as brought to this thread.

I feel the need to bump and compile them all in a list here, aiming to facilitate future references:

Thank you for all the links to relevant information which deserve to be carefully read and understood by each member of the community, as brought to this thread.

I feel the need to bump and compile them all in a list here, aiming to facilitate future references:

Thanks for these, good reads.

Maybe worth keeping an eye on Thomson Reuters Special Services, a department of Reuters mostly made up of ex-CIA types. During the US Senate hearing in late 2013 they gave a strong impress of threatening Bitcoin with the same "think of the children" card that hung over the early mainstream adoption of the internet via the International Center for Missing and Exploited Children, another ex-spook group that seems to have a far stronger history in smearing reputations than protecting abused kids. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if this kind of disruption is one of the "Special Services" they offer.

True, but if the likes of them start at DASH i think we will have a tough time to survive. My main concern here is trolls and thieves, they use these tacticts.

Back