• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Redirect of Spreadcoin links pointing to Darkcointalk.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyFarm

I understand that some of you aren't fans of Spreadcoin or might feel concern over the developers' attempt to improve upon masternodes. There's nothing wrong with that. But as an investor in both Darkcoin and Spreadcoin, I find it concerning that someone has felt the need to redirect all links within the Spreadcoin thread that point to this forum, to a Youtube Rickroll. Such actions do not do a good job of representing this community or Darkcoin.

o39gfqt.jpg

I understand that some of you aren't fans of Spreadcoin or might feel concern over the developers' attempt to improve upon masternodes. There's nothing wrong with that. But as an investor in both Darkcoin and Spreadcoin, I find it concerning that someone has felt the need to redirect all links within the Spreadcoin thread that point to this forum, to a Youtube Rickroll. Such actions do not do a good job of representing this community or Darkcoin.
No really, keep up the good work, we had some fun here and decided to rick roll you. I loved that idea. Now back to work.

you idiot again, you are really starting to pi..ss me off eh !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back