• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

"RC5 POOL COMPLIANT POLICE" - DONE! WE ARE ON 100% COMPILIANT POOLS NOW!

Will we arrive @ more than 90% of compliant pools before 19 days past?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was an unrealistic target for starters and the upgrade is too easy to need 3 weeks from launch to do so. If I was running a pool, I'd be dropping payouts completely knowing that this is my last hoorah to make an extra 20%. Just update an hour or so before and call it a day. Keeping your word is one thing but there is no practicality behind doing so in this scenario. Enforcement isn't going to make or break price anyway and besides, this could be done this weekend going into the open source release.

Over 90% are running the appropriate protocol. From there, nearly 64% are paying properly. Turn it on already. Not to sound like a broken record but we have achieved all we can get. No difference in that percentage is going to happen from now till 3 weeks out. The only thing that could happen is other pools realize they don't need to pay the full amount (if at all) and we lose the majority right now.

oblox: admit, we can loose after a while the % and get under 60% even.
Evan can you consider the enforcment sooner than farer ?

75%

CXAexvq.png

LOL !!! I run to see who updated 20% :) looks like still the same but recently we got 16 good 20% in the row....

In the last week 7 of my masternodes were selected for payment 34 times. 9 of those were tx_0_vout_1 or innmlist. Voting seems to be working much better. Compliance seems to be gradually improving. I'm getting happier! Roll on enforcement!

Nicehash is a proxy
ghash does not care
darkcoinbaxru never respondedto me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back