• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Questions about the Dash Core team

JulioDash

Masternode Owner/Operator
Hello again everyone. I have made an enormous investment buying a few dash masternodes and I will try to actively participate in this community and contribute as much as I can.

Could anyone answer a few questions?
  1. Why are Human Resources Director and Business Development listed as Developers on the Dash Team page?
  2. Where is the Dash Core office? Do they have a physical location?
  3. Why doesn't senior management have secretaries and personal assistants? Where are all the office assistant workers?
  4. Why is the whole Human Resources department consisting of a single person?
  5. Where is the legal department of the Dash Core team? Looks like there isn't anyone working on legal.
  6. Where is an accounting department?
  7. No marketing employee in the team? Who handles Dash's communication and social media?
Thank you for all the answers.

Last edited:
Hi welcome to the community I won't be able to answer all these questions but the 10,000 ft overview is that the Dash core team has an office in Arizona ASU Skysong campus. HR probably IS one single person right now this has been a long time in the making and finding good talent and keeping people engaged isn't something that changes in a few months like the change in prices in cryposphere. Each of these departments you ask of has possibly yet to be formed formally, that is the beauty of DASH. If you have a legal interest or background in something like accounting and you see a need fill the void, submit a proposal and become a cog in the DASH machine. The DASH core team you might familiar with is focused on code releases and infrastructure. There can and will be many more DASH DAO like the DASH force team and others...

Hi Miner237, thanks for the friendly reply. I have a background in business, law and IT, I hope I can contribute to grow the project even more. I read that Ryan Taylor was appointed CEO more than a year ago, why hasn't he created a company structure with HR, legal, marketing, accounting and administrative staff already? I know this can be done in just a few weeks as I've seen it happen many times. Is there a reason why he is depending on the good will and initiative of someone instead of doing this himself?

Hello again everyone. I have made an enormous investment buying a few dash masternodes and I will try to actively participate in this community and contribute as much as I can.

Could anyone answer a few questions?
  1. Why are Human Resources Director and Business Development listed as Developers on the Dash Team page? Does the Human Resources Director also do programming?
  2. Where is the Dash Core office? Do they have a physical location?
  3. Why doesn't senior management have secretaries and personal assistants? Where are all the office assistant workers?
  4. Why is the whole Human Resources department consisting of a single person?
  5. Where is the legal department of the Dash Core team? Looks like there isn't a single employee working on legal.
  6. Where is the accounting department?
  7. Why isn't there a single marketing employee in the team? Who handles Dash's communication and social media?
Thank you for all the answers.

hey there
1. because i did not wanna do another section , they are listed top under core dev so they are easy to find
2. Main office is in Phoenix /Arizona as listed on webpage
3. they do but are not listed
4. because only “head of HR” is listed
5. fernando is head of legal / law firms we have contracts with are not listed
6. ryan is accounting department / new entries are being interviewed
7. i handle communication and all social media - marketing comes partly from my side too but is handled by other core members as well

Hi Miner237, thanks for the friendly reply. I have a background in business, law and IT, I hope I can contribute to grow the project even more. I read that Ryan Taylor was appointed CEO more than a year ago, why hasn't he created a company structure with HR, legal, marketing, accounting and administrative staff already? I know this can be done in just a few weeks as I've seen it happen many times. Is there a reason why he is depending on the good will and initiative of someone instead of doing this himself?

"company structure"
we are not a company per se - DAO is more appropiate
yes structure is in place nobody is relying on any good will ;)

Hi tungfa, thank you for the detailed response. It seems I got the wrong idea from the team page and things are well structured, sorry for the confusion. Isn't Dash Core Group Inc an LLC? Is it possible to know who are the directors and shareholders? Is this company comparable to Ripple (the company, not the coin), in the sense that it is a legal entity, and when a business has a partnership with Dash, it can sign contracts?

tbh
@fernando can give u much better details on this than me

“shareholders” are board of core members

company
this company is purely for Core Team as legal entity (pay employees and such ) not company of dash (we stay decentralised but have to secure us board members with this legal structure / entity )

ripple is a centralised entity , we are not

Isn't Dash Core Group Inc an LLC?

This is actually a very good question that deserves a formal response, even if the answer is "we're still figuring this out."

this company is purely for Core Team as legal entity

What "company" is that? What is its name and where is it registered? Are we referring here to the Swiss company that is being set up to hold Dash assets?

Again, "we are still figuring this out" is an acceptable answer. I know we are breaking entirely new ground from legal perspective.

This is actually a very good question that deserves a formal response, even if the answer is "we're still figuring this out."

What "company" is that? What is its name and where is it registered? Are we referring here to the Swiss company that is being set up to hold Dash assets?

Again, "we are still figuring this out" is an acceptable answer. I know we are breaking entirely new ground from legal perspective.

i am just talking
u need fernando the pro for this ;)

Back