• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Question about mixing and not destroying the masternode

Elmo

Masternode Owner/Operator
I want to mix some coins to send them privately.

Will this mix the coins of the masternode?

I want to mix some coins to send them privately.

Will this mix the coins of the masternode?

if you are talking about Mixing the collateral (1k Dash) from masternode
you can not without disconnecting it (it will drop off)
best is to mix first and than send to MN collateral Address (and switch MN on after landing)

if you are talking about Mixing the collateral (1k Dash) from masternode
you can not without disconnecting it (it will drop off)
best is to mix first and than send to MN collateral Address (and switch MN on after landing)

MN is up and running, I do not want to mix the 1,000. Also I have some inputs that I manually locked and don't want to mix.
I want to mix other inputs that are not locked.

MN is up and running, I do not want to mix the 1,000. Also I have some inputs that I manually locked and don't want to mix.
I want to mix other inputs that are not locked.

Create a separate wallet, and send only the coins you want to mix to it, using coin control from your masternode wallet. Then mix and use privatesend from the separate wallet.
The thought of keeping an entire masternode collateral wallet online and unlocked just for mixing the non-collateral inputs makes my stomach churn.

Create a separate wallet, and send only the coins you want to mix to it, using coin control from your masternode wallet. Then mix and use privatesend from the separate wallet.
The thought of keeping an entire masternode collateral wallet online and unlocked just for mixing the non-collateral inputs makes my stomach churn.

Thanks!

Inputs listed in masternode.cof are locked automatically on wallet start and won't be mixed, you can verify this via Coin Control.

Back