• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Publication Contest for Crypto Writers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a publication contest and wanted to let everyone here know about it. The article can be on anything crypto related so it's a good opportunity for people to write about DASH or a business related to DASH. The prizes are as follows: 1st - 0.5 BTC, 2nd - 0.3 BTC, and 3rd - 0.2 BTC. If anyone is interested you can check out the full contest details here: http://www.cryptoworldwide.com/monthly-publication-contest/

The due date for all submissions is July 15th. I suspect that the DASH community has some great writing talent, so I look forward to reading the submissions I receive and I wish you all the best of luck!

Great initiative!

I also hope with soon starting Dash Decentralized Budgeting System - Dash will establish it's official endless monthly "DASH PR Olympiad" with categories:
1. Best Dash Articles.
2. Best Dash Podcasts.
3. Best Dash Pictures.
4. Best Dash Videos.
5. Best Dash Actions.
6. ans so on...

It will attract many talented people and help spread the word. :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pbleak has got some talent in this area. What's the word limit? Would you be able to elaborate tiny bit more on the topic and format? For example would an essay about the history of dash be acceptable? Or a short fictional story about a crime syndicate utilizing dash as their operational currency?

Pbleak has got some talent in this area. What's the word limit? Would you be able to elaborate tiny bit more on the topic and format? For example would an essay about the history of dash be acceptable? Or a short fictional story about a crime syndicate utilizing dash as their operational currency?
It's explained on their site: http://www.cryptoworldwide.com/monthly-publication-contest/

"The publication must be an investigative piece on a crypto coin, crypto business, or a crypto person and it must be between 500-1500 words. The piece should contain a thesis and proceed to put forth a reasoned defence of that thesis. The piece should demonstrate that some research has been done and uses the research in a meaningful and significant way. The piece will be judged based on clarity, precision, cogency, and conciseness. The strength of the defence given in support of the thesis will be weighted heavily as well as whether or not the thesis says something meaningful and significant. Plagiarism is absolutely unacceptable and will disqualify the entry without warning. For citing sources, it can be in any format you choose as long as viewers can easily locate the source, quote, or paraphrase."

A concise history of DASH is acceptable, but no fiction please, even though your idea sounds cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back