• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Proposal : «World of Internet Business»

We can't see anything because your channel is private.

private.png

It still says the video is not available

I'm in shock. I found out why the videos are not shown to others. We decided to change the company's policy and remove Google ads from the media network. The media network can terminate the contract until December 5, ie. in a month the maximum. I removed the monetization manually on post-videos. I wanted them to terminate the contract as soon as possible and write to them, they do not answer :) The balance was written off and now they forbid access to a video where there is no monetization. An interesting policy for them, probably their goal now, as much as possible to earn until December 5, while taking 100% profit :) Thank you very much for notifying us that the video does not open. I turned on the ads again, I'll have to wait a little.

I'm in shock. I found out why the videos are not shown to others. We decided to change the company's policy and remove Google ads from the media network. The media network can terminate the contract until December 5, ie. in a month the maximum. I removed the monetization manually on post-videos. I wanted them to terminate the contract as soon as possible and write to them, they do not answer :) The balance was written off and now they forbid access to a video where there is no monetization. An interesting policy for them, probably their goal now, as much as possible to earn until December 5, while taking 100% profit :) Thank you very much for notifying us that the video does not open. I turned on the ads again, I'll have to wait a little.
Thanks -- looks like it is back up now.

@Julin GYS
You're welcome. I have no idea what you're saying in the videos but they seem well done. I see you have quite a lot of views on the Dash videos too so VOTING YES. Thanks for helping out.

Back