• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Processor Payments

HDMI

1. Is Darkcoin pursuing Gocoin?
2. Is there any discussion around fiat onoff ramps?
3. How about debit cards?

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Is Darkcoin pursuing Gocoin?
2. Is there any discussion around fiat onoff ramps?
3. How about debit cards?
1. no, gocoin will approach darkcoin as soon as they think it will be worth it
2. meanwhile use one of the existing payment processors https://darkcointalk.org/threads/darkcoin-resources-payment-processors-exchanges-merchants-etc.1950/
3. no opinion on this. what for?

Thank you for the reply. I'm not particularly fond on waiting, I made contact with Gocoin. Eric sent me his information for Skype. Who should I send this contact information to? I'm still pretty new to Darkcoin and would like someone that knows a bit about the direction and possibly some of the technical.

Thank you for the reply. I'm not particularly fond on waiting, I made contact with Gocoin. Eric sent me his information for Skype. Who should I send this contact information to? I'm still pretty new to Darkcoin and would like someone that knows a bit about the direction and possibly some of the technical.
As far as I know, no exchange or coin vendor yet offers Darkcoin InstantX withdrawing option of 3-5 seconds (as opposed to the usual tedious 15-30 minutes for 6-12 confirmations or even over 1 hr for bitcoin). If Gocoin had this option, they could be first out of the paddock ...

Back