• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal For Dash For Newbies: Medium, YouTube + Contests

Additional dash from the community.

Actually, it's not just you, I suggested the same thing to DashForce. There's all this content that's being created, not just a one off, and I was thinking it might be helpful if there was an address us MNOs could send dash to on a random / voluntary basis so that you could use it as you felt fit, with a view to giving it away; contests etc. Maybe it will or won't work, I don't know, but it doesn't cost anything to try.

Yes, the contest is now on, and I've set up a Dash address where Masternode owners can donate extra Dash to the people who submit art to this Dash Art Contest. Here's the Dash address you can send donations to:
XmXjnXTs5CcYT9fAAeov7Lsoem9PRuEhHe

I've added that in my post in the Articles/News section too. Please share this with your MN friends.
A guy on Twitter last night submitted the first Dash art and I gave him .2 Dash as a thank you.
Ideally, I'd love to give a little Dash to everyone who participates in this art contest. It depends on how big it gets.
So, all the money that is donated to this contest from MN owners will go to the winners and possibly a handful of honorable mentions.
What do you think?

Here's the link to the Dash Art Contest: https://medium.com/dash-for-newbies...0-cash-prizes-5-20-2017-deadline-7295cb85a8d5

Back