• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal: Enhancing Dash Ecosystem Transparency through Weekly and Monthly Summary Reports

I think 260 downvotes show the merits of your proposals which is one of the largest in a long time. I can't continue the conversation with you as you are too emotional regarding this issue (I'm not sure why) but my advice to you is if you get all 3 attempts at a proposal downvoted then it's time to let it go. The community and the master nodes have spoken, and more emotional outbursts will not change things. Good luck.

I repeat. My bundled proposals refer to NUMBERS!!! Please try to remove the wax from your ears (if you have any ears of course).

Encointer proposal has not 260 207 downvotes. This 207 number, if considered separately, it is irrelevant to the method. Encointer proposal has 8% participation, it needs 2% more to pass the 10% threshold and become eligible for an Election Method to be selected.

This is the current result of the Encointer vote:

The permanently stupid should be insulted, for the rest of the people to be warned and not come close to them. Because If you lie down with dogs, you (will) get up with fleas.

Last edited:
Even if you post a notification proposal, nothing will happen. We post a lot of notifications proposals. The masternodes are retarded. Plutocracy is retarded. As @Dans wisely said:

The permanently stupid should be insulted, for the rest of the people to be warned and not come close to them. Because If you lie down with dogs, you (will) get up with fleas.

Since I was a child, I understood that fairness does not have to be what people pursue.

Democracy is nothing more than the rule of the majority. But the truth does not have to be in the majority, in the majority there is simply complacency.Let's imagine 100 people on an island, and of them, 99 pray to the sun god, and make a sacrifice a year to have good harvests.

On the other hand, there is one of those 100 who tries to explain to them that no one should be killed, that irrigation and reservoirs should be created to have water and good crops.Do you know what the democracy of the 100 will say?Well, let the araxis serve as a sacrifice.

Something similar happens here. We have a group of voters who don't care about whether it can be improved in any way. They simply sit and wait for their problems to solve themselves while they scratch their navels.
They support old sacred cows that have never proven anything.They look for talent where there will never be any. And they think that by putting money on the table, honest people will come to help them with their declining sources of income

.Lamassu
Charlie Shrem
DashForce
SlackBitCart
Kuvacash
Alt36
Ben Swann
Dash Nation
greencandle
Keiser Tour
Dash Africa
Macrocuck
George Donnelly
DashLabs
Venezuela
DACH Scambassy
Debate logo
Blackball gate

Continue without opening your eyes, but remember that when you open them you will already be in hell.

Since I was a child, I understood that fairness does not have to be what people pursue.

Democracy is nothing more than the rule of the majority. But the truth does not have to be in the majority, in the majority there is simply complacency.Let's imagine 100 people on an island, and of them, 99 pray to the sun god, and make a sacrifice a year to have good harvests.

On the other hand, there is one of those 100 who tries to explain to them that no one should be killed, that irrigation and reservoirs should be created to have water and good crops.Do you know what the democracy of the 100 will say?Well, let the araxis serve as a sacrifice.

Something similar happens here. We have a group of voters who don't care about whether it can be improved in any way. They simply sit and wait for their problems to solve themselves while they scratch their navels.
They support old sacred cows that have never proven anything.They look for talent where there will never be any. And they think that by putting money on the table, honest people will come to help them with their declining sources of income

.Lamassu
Charlie Shrem
DashForce
SlackBitCart
Kuvacash
Alt36
Ben Swann
Dash Nation
greencandle
Keiser Tour
Dash Africa
Macrocuck
George Donnelly
DashLabs
Venezuela
DACH Scambassy
Debate logo
Blackball gate

Continue without opening your eyes, but remember that when you open them you will already be in hell.
Democracy is not a perfect system, but it's our best system. Arguing against that goes against the very essence of Dash. I get that there is a group in Dash that feels ostracized, It's important to ask yourself if your values are just against those of the network you seek to be a part of.

Democracy is not a perfect system, but it's our best system. Arguing against that goes against the very essence of Dash. I get that there is a group in Dash that feels ostracized, It's important to ask yourself if your values are just against those of the network you seek to be a part of.

My friend, let me crarify this. Dash is certainly NOT a Democracy.

Dash is NOT a democracy, although they claim it is.
North Korea also claims to be a democracy (Democratic People's Republic of Korea).
Almost everyone claims to be a democracy, but almost nobody is.
Dash is 70% plutocracy. The rich masternodes decide.
Dash is 30% necrocracy. Voted and/or unvoted decisions taken by dead whales/developers, that long ago left Dash, are still valid !

Democracy is nothing more than the rule of the majority.
My friend, let me crarify this. Democracy is certainly NOT nothing more than the rule of the majority.

Democracy (from Ancient Greek: δημοκρατία, romanized: dēmokratía, dēmos 'people' and kratos 'rule') is a system of government in which state power is vested in the people or the general population of a state.

The majority rule claims that the 50%+1 of the population has the right to rule the 50%-1 of the population for 100% of the time. Is this fair? Can this 50%+1 be considered as the general population of a state? The majority rule can hardly be considered democratic.

Majority is not the only rule, there may be Democracies ruled by other rules.

Last edited:
Back