• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre Proposal. Airbnb & ebay business, dash rebates

How much of a rebate would make you come and collect it?

• $10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $25

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • $50

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lettingitallgonow

This is what I'm starting to do & want to get running before I put it in for approval.

We have a home listed on Airbnb & an apartment just about to go up & a small ebay business,
We just about to start offering at least $10 of dash for each booking or sale on ebay. If it goes really well for both parties and over $100 in value.

When we contact the customer we are going to send them a dash link & info on how get the deposit & they have 7 days to claim it. If they don't take the offer we will be adding it the next customer. Creating promotion & interest & the people who are open to it will be getting a bargain, that will grow in value over time.

Thats a lot of people across from all walks of life & 1000s of views & lots of positive feedback. From people that wouldn't normally see or have any reason to be in contact with it.

So I'll be asking for 10 dash a month to cover the cost of the offer & promoting it, If goes well, I'd like reviewed as we add more business's

I'll be putting the story as it unfolds.

What do you think?

Back