• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

POLL: Dash is "digital cash" or Web3?

Is dash digital cash or web3?

• Dash is digital cash

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Dash is web3

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Dash can be both digital cash and web3

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
I've yet to understand the finer details of this theory but looking at other web3 projects, I'd say the fiat value of dash may rocket. HOWEVER, this is dependent on a couple of things, neither of which I have high confidence:

1. Dash's website and marketing would have to shift dramatically to reflect dash at the forefront of web3 tech, while also minimizing the "digital cash" angle.

2. DCG doesn't screw-up again, potentially an even larger event than the chain halt.

Note: Elsewhere I have also expressed an opinion that dash could go as low as 14 USD. And I suppose this is still possible if dash fails to gain traction among web3 developers. It is also possible we are at the beginning of a bull market, so you'd have to balance these risks accordingly.
I'm still figuring out the details, but from what I see in other web3 projects, Dash's value might soar. Two things matter: Dash's website and marketing need a big shift towards web3, and DCG must avoid major issues. I've also mentioned Dash could go as low as $14 if it doesn't attract web3 developers, but it depends on market trends.

Back