• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Please retweet !

tungfa

Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
Please retweet !
(PONZI schemes like that will get all cryptos into trouble when their bubble finally popps - that is what the SEC is waiting for )
how dare CMC is running a banner Ad for that SCAM !
https://twitter.com/Dashpay/status/927427588716347392

PSwLeMt.png

All BitClones are a Ponzi scheme. Their lack of features prevent them being anything else...

One could call it an experiment 8 years ago. But, now it's a willful refusal to fix what was found wanting in said experiment.

Ponzi on, Wayne! Ponzi on, Garth!

@tungfa this might be true but, why tweet from the official dashpay Twitter account? There are many scams promoted with ads on many crypto websites... I'd rather have the dash communication channels stay positive (lighthearted trolling is sometimes ok!)

@tungfa this might be true but, why tweet from the official dashpay Twitter account? There are many scams promoted with ads on many crypto websites... I'd rather have the dash communication channels stay positive (lighthearted trolling is sometimes ok!)

i hear u
and i am not doing it for the drama - i did it for awareness !
if an official Scam hits top 10 CMC it is time to pull together as crypto projects and start creating awareness !

still amazing how much action u can get out of a little controversy
NtyndgW.png

Retweeted. However, IMHO we are unable to identify and expose all of the scam coins, as there are probably hundreds of ponzi schemes claiming the name crytocurrency.

Like it or not, scams and ponzis will always be there. Human nature.

What we can do is to equip the public with basic cryptocurrency knowledge. Instead of telling them which coin is a scam, we educate them to be able to differentiate between genuine and fake ones.

Back