• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

P2Pool not paying masternodes

Now that's really fucked up.

I think "we" really need to act fast before more people jump on this "non 20% tax" bullshit.

Now that's really fucked up.

I think "we" really need to act fast before more people jump on this "non 20% tax" bullshit.
Well it's just a couple of trolls. The blockchain is filled with 75% paid blocks. These guys wont do any harm.

Well it's just a couple of trolls. The blockchain is filled with 75% paid blocks. These guys wont do any harm.

That's true, but still that idea really pisses me off. All comes down to greed with people not wanting to get 20% less while mining, while as a miner myself I can understand the appeal, but still....it's not doing anything good for the long term dark.

Eother way we're at 70%+ now, any official word on what % we're aiming for?... we're never going to get 100% exactly.

I stopped mining darkcoin like 8 weeks ago. The diff is insane. With or without 20%, it doesnt really matter for me. That's why I switched to a multipool which pays DRK.

When I said miner, I didn't mean I was mining dark right now ;). Yeah it's super hard to mine any dark right now. Not like it was back in Feb, I was miing 200 DRk a day. Kicking myself I didn't mine it 247 lol.

I hop around mining, from my p2pool for dark, to other coins, to multipool, hoping to be smart and trade for dark.

Back