• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

OPPORTUNITY: EDWARD SNOWDEN JOINS TWITTER

FnUugwo.jpg

https://twitter.com/taoofsatoshi/status/650178048772435968

I guess best time to approach him would be in a few weeks after all this hysteria of him having a twitter account dies off. He's currently bombarded by msgs from left and right and the chance he'll respond to us is very very low.

I guess best time to approach him would be in a few weeks after all this hysteria of him having a twitter account dies off. He's currently bombarded by msgs from left and right and the chance he'll respond to us is very very low.
Yeah, it's a shot in the dark right now, but people who know me know that I'm relentless, and I will continue tweeting him from time to time (not excessively) so that he eventually notices.

Yeah, it's a shot in the dark right now, but people who know me know that I'm relentless, and I will continue tweeting him from time to time (not excessively) so that he eventually notices.
We should probably make a list with persons of interest whom we can target to spread the message. Snowden is but one of them.

Back