• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WTS Official PM&GoBelle Thread; all related news, ads, contests, giveaways go here

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoBelle

I think it's less spammy if I put everything in a single thread. For this reason I won't create any other thread, I'll just post updates here for ProductMonth.com and GoBelle.me; both stores accept over 40 cryptocurrencies. I have other cryptocurrency stores that I'll keep separate of these two because they are more specialized and uninteresting for larger audiences.

Anyway... we had our first sale on GoBelle a few days ago and I'm very happy about this; it was with NXT. Now I'm obviously a fan of NXT and I hope it goes up because we're not trading the coins.

ProductMonth has infinitely more sales and we're concentrating on it for the time being.
Current contest:
Use the contact form from the website to tell us your online marketing idea! If it's not present in the list from "Best Marketing Resources", you'll receive a FREE! instant invite to this exclusive community!
Permanent giveaway:
Each month we'll randomly select a subscriber through random.org/lists and give him a product of the month for free!

And for those paying with cryptocurrencies, we have a coupon that will work with any product/s only until the end of this month (April 2016): "cryptotakeover"

This month we have started accepting these cryptocurrencies as well: AsiaDigiCoin, CreditBit, MyriadCoin, SativaCoin, TransferCoin and UniversalCurrency

ProductMonth.com contest for May 2016:
Use the contact form from the website to try guessing five of the ten writings from our world-changing pack! If you're successful, you will receive the entire pack for FREE!!

No more products in June! We're raising sizeable funds for one of the most important educational projects of all time. If you want a better memory for yourself and for everybody else, please check out ProductMonth.com!

Also, this month's giveaway: Ten of the people that subscribe to our <one email per month newsletter> throughout the month of June will receive a previous product of the month! Random.org/lists will be used for randomization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back