• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

October 2015 Budget Proposal

And why's everybody dying to know what's on the white paper? :) Christmas presents wouldn't be special if you cheat and open them before christmas :p

You are not curious? :D
There will be 2 white papers. One of them is probably the new DS-free solution. The other one is a mystery.

I was just repeating what Evan said.
I saw earlier, but since I saw it twice, I figured I'd throw out my thoughts.
I'm sure MN will still be an important part or more so.
I like facts. I don't have them. That makes me sad and uncomfortable.
And what's your "goofy OPS idea"
Optional Proportional Services. Things that aren't directly related to DASH as a currency, but currently are resources going to waste that the MNs could be offering. I made a thread about it.
And why's everybody dying to know what's on the white paper?
Every move, every change, has consequences. I like to know what my next move should be. Always planning ahead. Always prepared...

"Merry Christmas, your investment is fucked!"

Lousy surprise...

I was just repeating what Evan said... I'm sure MN will still be an important part or more so... And what's your "goofy OPS idea" ? :)
And why's everybody dying to know what's on the white paper? :) Christmas presents wouldn't be special if you cheat and open them before christmas :p
Time for a confession. I doubt it'll be much of a surprise, but ever since I can remember (well over a half century ago) I have snooped around to find all the hidden presents in the house, carefully unwrapped them (thank goodness Mom already had names on them) and peeked to see what I was getting. I'm a bad girl, but the wait was just too awful! I just had to know!

So yah, Evan is killing me, seriously!

Back