• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Need to buy Bitcoin

Status
Not open for further replies.

kfmaster14

I need to pay some merchant with Bitcoin, but I don't have Bitcoin. Before I convince them to use DRK, does anyone have Bitcoin to sell?

I may be a newbie, but how did you acquire DRK without BTC or some other crypto-currency? And if you did acquire it that way, I presume you are aware that exchanges exist to convert DRK back to BTC at close to market rate.

I'm a newbie actually. I just got started few weeks ago. Reading about BTC and don't want to get involved until I see DRK because it solves the privacy problem. Now I got stuck in the DRK to BTC problem. Still very confused about how to do the exchange easily. Where do I obtain some BTC with my DRK?

I'm a newbie actually. I just got started few weeks ago. Reading about BTC and don't want to get involved until I see DRK because it solves the privacy problem. Now I got stuck in the DRK to BTC problem. Still very confused about how to do the exchange easily. Where do I obtain some BTC with my DRK?

Log in to an exchange such as Bittrex. Send the DRK amount equal to the BTC you need.. Name your price on the exchange, or just copy the top listed price, and sell. Your DRK is now Bitcoin. It will take max 20 minutes from registration to sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back