• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Masternode pooling ….>>

tungfa

Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
hey guys
i read on the blog that people start pooling together to run a Masternode
(and i was asked about it on FB)
meaning:
10 people, 100 DRK each run 1 masternode together !

does that work ?
is that 'save and legit'
are there people doing this for the community, or just small groups hooking up with each other

any feedback on this please !
tx

???
what does that mean ?
what webpage ?

ok great
tx for the 'translation' and the links …>

Hey thanks for the plug! Propulsion just helped me get back on the site. Thanks man! I owe you a beer if you're ever on Kauai. My PW reset wasn't working regardless of the browser.

I'm a veteran Network Engineer by day, and a Darkcoin fan at night (while thinking about it during the day). Some of you may know me as DZ from the Group Buys forum on Bitcoin Talk. I've handled 1-2K of community BTC so far and 3 community owned nodes are completely filled, with one node live so far (which is only up intermittently at the moment, for testing).

As for the pooled masternodes the TL;DR: is no fees up front, a 3% monthly management fee, and only $12/month for hosting/AV/FW/DDOS protection.

thomas_s from the Bitcoin Talk forum, who is the Head of Logistics at minersource.net, and also co-founded a large international Bitcoin miners co-op will be teaming up with me on this as a side project. He will be handling payouts and overseeing stake ownership changes (which are allowed with 3 days prior notice so we can find a replacement without taking the node down).

Also: if you were interested, these are the last partial nodes (as in community nodes owned via partial stakes of 10 or 25% chunks) that I'll be setting up for a while, as I'm going to be busy setting up full nodes after the 20th.

tx for that
interesting and good on you you are doing that for pipes.
i believe you will be busy, 20th coming …. be ready !!

I'm super busy. I'm completely booked for the near future with no ETA on the next Batch of community owned nodes (what would be Batch 4). Busy is a great thing, right? :)
The only problem is I wish there were 28-30 hours in a day.

Back