• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Masternode Payment …>

tungfa

Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
Hey guys
dummy question:
What is the monthly payout (in the moment in DRK) for a Masternode ?
Tx…>

Hey guys
dummy question:
What is the monthly payout (in the moment in DRK) for a Masternode ?
Tx…>
At minimum payout of 5 DRK per block. At 100 active master nodes.
576 blocks per day, 5 DRK per block, 10% of 5 = 0.5 DRK
576 blocks * 0.5 DRK = 288 DRK per day
288DRK / 100 Nodes = 2.88DRK per day average, this will vary depending on how many times your master node gets selected to provide service but will approach this average over the long term.
2.88 DRK * 30 Days = 86.4 DRK / Month

I think that's right, anyone wanna check my math?

Block reward assuming 5 dark every 150 seconds or 2.5 minutes. Gives an average of 2,880 dark a day.

Multiply that by 10% because that is the percentage allocated to the master nodes, and you get 280 dark a day.

Now the MN's work off a voting system. With each being equal. So dividing 280drk with 300 MN's returns 0.93 dark a day.

Edit: Ninja'd by ErrorId !

so it is between 0.93 DRK - 2.88 DRK per day
(any other takers ??)
now i just gotta figure out how to set it up …..>
Tx for this

so it is between 0.93 DRK - 2.88 DRK per day
(any other takers ??)
now i just gotta figure out how to set it up …..>
Tx for this
It will vary with the amount of master nodes, the more nodes the smaller the piece of pie.

The reward is not fixed because of three factors:
-Supply of mined drk. We are not yet at 5 drk per block, that is the minimum. Blocks don't always take exactly the same time. Supply of the last 24 hours has been 3277 drk
-Number of masternodes. The amount to share between all of them is 10% of supply, so the number matters a lot
-Voting system to chose masternode. It is supposed to be random and in the long term that will even differences between masternodes, but in the short them there can be differences

Best place to check this is the red line in the third graph here:
http://drk.poolhash.org/darksend.html

Tx guys, i know and understand this is not fixed (due to the number of Masternodes)
just wanted to get an idea in what range we are talking ..>>

PS:
we should really get off all the Amazon servers I imagine !! (spread the love and decentralize)
what are recommended servers in asia please ….>

Back