• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Is there any way to game the Budget system ?

Sounds like the budget system is flawed, needs rethinking if it already has had budget stolen by the website guy.

Could smart-contracts be the answer ? they sound smart :what:

With due respect, It does not need fixing, from what I have seen up to now... have you read, for example, what ericsammons hsve just said? That's part of the "risk of the business" and it's up to the Masternode owners to be more prudent and meticulous before approving proposals.

See, this is what I am talking about.

The sheer beauty of it all.

NO ONE knows what to do and where to go.

CHAOS at its ultimate being.

What to do?

The world is our oyster.

We just came out of the cryto currency womb.

How fantastic is that. Which way to walk to talk to be.

A fresh slate on life, start from scratch no matter how old in Gregorian times you think you ought to be,.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I could CODE - I would surely help
So unless somebody has an IDEA of what I can do to help DASH - besides sit-on the side-line and make comments - not sure what to tell ya :p

disclaimer: I hold 2x MN's of DASH, plus change; about 5000 in TALK and; about 3.3 in KSC (dead-coin)

I'm all ears....

Well - I did not ask you to explain if I am too busy or not nor to be my spokes-man - stop this please.

As mentioned before - there will be a communication with the monthly report.
Simple explanation: No company is building anything for us at the moment - this is only internal team working on this topic (first part with the external vendor is done).

tx kot
(keep breathing :wink:)

totally correct, as usual things take time
we are a small team and busy with many things
the webpage is being worked on, we are making progress slow but steady
tx

It becoming really funny to see the same guys talking to each other about pretty much the same topics in different places, hijacking the real topics... What is the goal here?

It looks like you have a lot of time, you are quite intelligent people and have some skills. And yet, you use them to perform negative actions most of the time (or at least I see them as negative in many cases).
I could hardly imagine how much positive outcomes you could make for this project if just spend all of this energy to do creative and useful work instead of repeatedly writing all of this negative content on the forum.
What a waste of good resources and your potential. Pitty.

PS. About the work on the new website - more details will be included in the next monthly report (I am not able to spend so much time on the forum as you and answer all requests - it is a simple trade for me: more time on the forum - less time for the real work).
Cheers!

Being critical doesn't equate to being negative. It's quite the opposite.

It was perfectly normal to ask for a status report on an overdue project. However, it wasn't cool to get such a negative response to such a legitimate question.

Somebody just crawled out of bed - MORNING TUNGFA :p
Happy Thursday.....

Coming to you from yesterday...[Wednesday]

Somebody just crawled out of bed - MORNING TUNGFA :p
Happy Thursday.....

Coming to you from yesterday...[Wednesday]

hey blue :grin:
late to the part as usual
1 more coffee and ready to roll :eek:

If I could CODE - I would surely help
So unless somebody has an IDEA of what I can do to help DASH - besides sit-on the side-line and make comments - not sure what to tell ya :p

disclaimer: I hold 2x MN's of DASH, plus change; about 5000 in TALK and; about 3.3 in KSC (dead-coin)

I'm all ears....
You should make or sell pre-made dash vend core components, plug it into the vending machine of your choice and boom you are vending machine integrator.

lol - I was thinking - maybe start small - selling t-shirts :p
Need practice on a coke machine that I don't own - BUT - I do think you can do a dual - CASH and DASH accepted here on a vending machine :p

lol - I was thinking - maybe start small - selling t-shirts :p
Need practice on a coke machine that I don't own - BUT - I do think you can do a dual - CASH and DASH accepted here on a vending machine :p

and i agree
nothing wrong with starting small
there is definitely need for merchandise !
we still have no T Shirts, baseball caps, stickers , keychain logo,.... i think there is a market :wink:

Being critical doesn't equate to being negative. It's quite the opposite.

It was perfectly normal to ask for a status report on an overdue project. However, it wasn't cool to get such a negative response to such a legitimate question.

I totally agree with you in this case InTheWoods . As the question was legitimate, I have promised to dedicate some space in the monthly report for this topic. I am not sure how it could be considered a negative response.
And I agree that being critical is totally different thing from being negative. So please take a step back, read again just a few threads on the forum and ask yourself a question about what you could see there - authors using foul language, calling people fu**ers, suckers, losers, suggesting bad intentions etc. Aren't these negative actions? I consider them negative (but maybe I am too old-fashioned).
This very offensive and abusive content that was produced last weeks is far from being normal to me and has nothing to do with being constructively critical. It makes me simply worried about how our forum may look like to the external users / potential investors / merchants. I personally think that bad, insulting statements cannot be excused by good intentions of the author. Negative action is a negative action, no matter what was the intention behind it.

So, please stay critical, ask legitimate questions about the project - I am happy to read all of them and I seriously take every valid input and feedback into consideration. This makes us better and stronger and allows us to improve the way we drive our projects. Do this because this is the right thing to do but please also remember that it needs to be done the right way - so please stay equally critical to any inappropriate behavior.

Thanks for your time and have a good day :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back