• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Is it true Baikal releasing a massive GH miner

dashminelover

Hello

i just got a email from a friend in China who suggest me to wait and not buy Baikal Giant Plus 2000 Mhs because apparently Baikal is going to have a surprise come back with massive capacity new miner to gain back its place in the Dash Asic mining and show who is the boss.

Please confirm if you have also heard this? I remember that when iBelink was to release the massive 10.8 Ghs and some Russian posted in forum then everybody was thinking its not true but apparently just after a month iBelink released it.

Whats your advice

Very interesting dashminelover, I will get in touch with baikal and ask...if anybody else has any information about this, it would be great :)

Looking forward for the update! Thanks!
No update yet just reports that in China people are using some new models of baikal miner, people say Baikal have history of releasing miners in China first and then opening for international market after 1 or 2 months so let see.......

Very interesting dashminelover, I will get in touch with baikal and ask...if anybody else has any information about this, it would be great :)

I doubt it you will get an honest reply. If they confirm, the sales af Giant+ will drop even further, people will wait for the new one, so not in their interest to release any information.

Back