• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

INCOTERMS DASHBOARD

btcmacroecon

What I lack in development I make up for with real world applications for cryptocurrency. I have been tinkering around with this INCOTERMS DASHBOARD and I would like to say that I would like to see if there could be any collaborative effort among cryptocurrencies since it advances the cause. It's all subject to import and export regulations, but this is a huge tool and can be licensed to various users, and by way of default, if you read into it, there can be a way to generate additional work for developers and promote specific coins, because it's a matter of adoption.
I think Bitcoin, DASH, and Ethereum and many other cryptos could benefit from such a dashboard.
I would like to see if DASH would have any interest in a collaborative effort in development based on details.
My pen and paper and ugly spreadsheet (mock web page, functions / no it's not exact but gives idea) does not do it justice, however I have added a USER STORY for developers.
I don't have much of a clue on development and therefore I would not expect developers to be experts in world trade or incoterms. I just want you to realize this is a multi trillion dollar annual business and it's not limited to costs of air or ocean freight, insurance, trucking, or the incoterms per se, but rather the entire cost of goods or commodities and that is where it gets really interesting.
There is a way to license this.
I would just like to see if DASH would like to work in alliance and be involved in developing this as it would benefit DASH community?
There's way to get that logo up on here!
I know it's rough but I still want to advance this. If anybody realizes the potential or cares to sponsor or partner in said project, I am open to working on it with others. In fact, I cannot build it by myself and would welcome help.
I think this advances adoption of cryptocurrencies, brings real life applications to life, offers real competition, and can create new jobs in this cryptoeconomy. After a recent layoff, I would like to create a new future as well.

http://bitcoinmacroeconomics.com/incoterms-dashboard/

The link has some ugly diagrams and flows of how it will work, along with a spreadsheet that is just some basic layout of a home page and where it would go with most basic functions. It's actually pretty elaborate but serves many purposes. This could be a profitable venture if anybody.
I at least would like to try to form some consortium among some cryptocurrencies for starters. If you would like to bring this development to market or could assist with making that happen, contact [email protected]

thanks!

Back