• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WTB I will buy anything you own in exchange for Crypto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junktion.io

I would like to introduce my website http://junktion.io we buy anything in exchange for cryptocurrency.

Similar to a pawn shop buying your items outright in exchange for cash, we do the same but with the cryptocurrency of your choice.

We will buy anything you own in exchange for BTC, ETH, XLM,XRP, or any coins available on binance or bittrex.

Why did I create this website?

I created this website because I used to invest in lego sets and sealed action figures as well as other items throughout the years. I loved doing this and had a passion for doing so like many others. This proved to be a decent investment until I learned about crypto. As an investor I saw everything around me was worth something. All I wanted to do was turn everything around me into cryptocurrency, so I created that service myself.
Junktion gives people the opportunity to turn random household items into cryptocurrency.

What do we buy?

We buy just about anything electronic or worth something. We will agree upon a price in a private conversation

We are based in the united states, New Jersey to be specific.

If you have any comments questions or concerns about the service and how it works please feel free to send me an email [email protected] or comment here.
In order for me to buy your item, you must fill out the form on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back