• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

I need your advices

kinderjaje

Hello people,

Somehow I feel special cause I am here on Dash even I heard for first time few hours ago. Also I never wanted to be in mainstream or standard, so that's why is one more reason I feel special today.

I didn't sleep all day & night, and last few days I started reading more and more about Bitcoin and cryptocurency. Ofc I heard for bitcoin few years ago and I was interested in, but never had time to go deeper and see what is about and how its really work. I am often say for myself "I am everything" cause I know that I can be whatever I want and there is no limitation. That's why I can't say for me with one word what I am doing, but mostly IT, Marketing and other.

I am the guy who is not doing everything I do just for money (ofc it's have impact), but mostly i do cause of love and excitement feeling of new things & experiences. I always want to start new things/projects which keep me motivated to learn & research, meet new people, create something really good, again not standard.

I heard of dash few hours ago reading "Why Bitcoin's Gambling Boom is Only Just Getting Started" (cant post links :/) and the link was in the comments which lead to "Don't Gamble With Customers Identity - Use Darkcoin for Privacy "
2015-04-23_0739.png

I was reading that CoinDesk article cause I was researching about how gambling and bitcoin works. And ofc I found some older and commercial posts where they said that BTC is perfect for it. After deeper research I found that it's not.

Anyway, my idea is not unique and what I could see in this few days that Btc Poker sites are poping up like mushrooms. 98% of them are using some cheap/bad software which are slow & buggy and have bad user experience.

But the way I want to do it, is kind of unique (comparing to other sites). In short, I already started building poker app, using latest technology like Meteorjs/Meanjs, hired designer , developers and want to make it to stand up and be very user friendly.

My main concern is GOV. How to be safe ? How to not let GOV shut down site. Ok, reading about Dash I guess users would be safe will have privacy/annonimity . But again, how to protect myself and website it's self to not get shut down.

I expect that alot of US citizens would come and and play poker there, and as you know US forbidding gambling.

I would ask more questions soon, really tired to think clear now.

Tnx in advance.

What country do you live in, and what country are you thinking of hosting the site in?

Back