• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

How to get mining info from our IRC bot

TanteStefana

Foundation Member
Hi, I just thought I'd let the public know there is a way to get current block information and reward as well as estimate your rewards based on your hashrate on our IRC channel. As far as I know, it is a mystery how the bot showed up, but one day it was there. Download an IRC client and go to freenode then join #darkcoin. Once inside, you can ask the bot:

!diff and he will give you network difficulty, network hashrate and estimated block reward
!calc ____ and he will give your estimated rewards. Just enter your hashrate in kh/s in the blank.
!market gives market cap
!worth gives what a darkcoin is currently worth in BTC and us dollars

!help will result in :
COMMANDS: [ !diff - Display difficulty & network info ]|[ !calc <khs/sec> (optional: diff) - Calculate mining income ]|[ !worth <amount of DRK> - Calculate trading prices ]|[ !market ]|[ !pools ]|[ !exchanges ]|[ !faucets ]|[ !links ]|[ !donate ]

Tis very useful :) Thanks to whomever snuck him in there ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love that bot! Also

!value [Insert amount of coins] will give you a nice USD value of the number of coins
!market gives you some nice stats also such as coins mined, volume traded.

Nice reminder Tante

Do you have any suggestions for bot software if anyone is wanting to re-produce what you've done with your mining bot?

Back