• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

holding my breath for 20 June.

Prettyinpink

I bought bitcoin on a friends suggestion. Somehow liked darkcoin much better and ended up investing.I went to look up darkcoin in bitcoin talk and was traumatized. Some very senior member calling it a scam and pump-dump ...till now its trading in highest volume among all coins.so how come so much skepticism? So worried.

If the fork didn't kill it I don't think this will, DRK has gone through a lot and has stayed relatively stable just don't panic sell on dips and you shouldn't lose money.

I liked the whole concept of Dark coin so I invested.though prices were pretty high today , still bought more drkcoin.keeping my fingers crossed :smile::smile:.

I bought bitcoin on a friends suggestion. Somehow liked darkcoin much better and ended up investing.I went to look up darkcoin in bitcoin talk and was traumatized. Some very senior member calling it a scam and pump-dump ...till now its trading in highest volume among all coins.so how come so much skepticism? So worried.
  1. Bitcointalk is a bitcoin community. Senior members are so deeply involved with bitcoins they might get scared of the darkcoin potential.
  2. Bitcointalk's altcoin section is full of greedy scumbags calling everything scam where they lose some % panic selling stuff.
  3. Bitcointalk - simply stop using it for coins which have own dedicated forums, reddits and websites. I stopped reading the Darkcoin thread 2 months ago.

PS: Always links please.

1. Bitcointalk is a bitcoin community. Senior members are so deeply involved with bitcoins they might get scared of the darkcoin potential.
  2. Bitcointalk's altcoin section is full of greedy scumbags calling everything scam where they lose some % panic selling stuff.
  3. Bitcointalk - simply stop using it for coins which have own dedicated forums, reddits and websites. I stopped reading the Darkcoin thread 2 months ago.
1. Agreed, for the most part. But don't toss the baby out w/ the bathwater. Not every hero or Sr. member is a bitter grognard telling teh kids to get off the lawn. Otoh and I are Bitcoin vets and we absolutely *love* Darkcoin and its potential.
2. Also agreed, for the most part. Again, please don't count me in that group as I'm currently only offering 5-6% total management fees on managed Masternodes by a BTC Talk trusted Network Engineer while DarkDice is charging 10% for the same service (which also helps them enable gambling, for those against gambling in general). Meanwhile, a client contacted me last week complaining about Cex.IO charging him 44% management fees for the year (no joke!) Wow, that's chutzpah.
3. That thread is massive. Tough to get any real info from it but at least it lets us know that there's interest out there and that DRK likely shouldn't go the route of AUR or LOT, for example.

For the curious, I'm offering community owned Masternodes with partial stakes of 10% or 25% chunks and no upront fees: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=626715.0

thanks vertoe.the market crashed but am holding onto my dark coin and still got 20 more at panic sell.its a coin with potential and i have faith in evan and the team.they seem honest and straight forward.end of the day its the persons reputation that determines the business.it was a tough decision to disappoint the people but he did what is right.so ,i trust his character .

Back