• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Hermes VPN - Dash VPN service

introdev

Hello. We have launched a VPN service without registration. Dash payment is now available. If one of the forum members is ready to help in testing (use for free
VPN for a certain time) write in private or in the project chat in Telegram https://t.me/hermesvpn_chat . We want to test the service under the load of several hundred users.

Last edited:
Yes, but my traffic will be routed through your servers right?

Feel free to share some more info about your service just right here, we have tons of people who potentially need stuff like that

I just don't know the rules of the forum and was afraid to give any links. Should I send you the link in private or can I write it right here?

Hello. We have launched a VPN service without registration. Dash payment is now available. If one of the forum members is ready to help in testing (use for free
VPN for a certain time) write in private. We want to test the service under the load of several hundred users.
If you are offering a free test, that and that only may be arranged by private message.

If you have a name for your service you would like posted, I can edit it into the thread title.

Hello. We are happy to announce that several new vpn server locations and several new payment methods have been added to our service. The trial subscription offer remains valid. Write in private and I will send you an activated ID.

2.PNG
1.PNG

Hello.
We have added a new tunnel protocol VLESS XTLS/REALITY.
This protocol successfully combats censorship in countries such as China and Iran.
Now you can use vpn on three devices at the same time. One connection using a wireguard tunnel and two using a VLESS XTLS/REALITY tunnel.

botvless2.png

Back