• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Go throw a few yes votes on Rion's Incubator proposal. They are only 10 votes shy and there are 2 hours left. If that prop passes.

solarguy

If their prop passes, nobody else's prop get bumped out of the money. There is no downside and the Incubator provides a healthy element of decentralization for the dev part of the Dash ecosystem.

Where did you get those 10 votes to go from ? At time of your post :

According Dash Core wallet : +7 votes --> passing
According DMT : +25 votes --> passing
According Dash Central : needs -28 votes

This proposal i suspect has been passing since three hours ago (had +1 on DMT)

Currently :

According Dash Core wallet : +11 votes --> passing
According DMT : +45 votes --> passing
According Dash Central : needs -36 votes

Looks like Dash Core wallet and Dash Central are lagging behind with regards to fetching current vote results.

Last edited:
For reasons that I am going to track down, the various places that keep score often differ, sometimes by significant amounts.

Some say the Dash Core wallet is the gold standard. But I also have reason to believe that XK's site is the most timely/accurate:

That's where I got the number 10 votes shy.

With DMT & mnowatch showing the exact same votes now (353 absolute yes votes), it looks like DMT is simply fetching the incoming votes faster then mnowatch. When mnowatch was reporting not passing / 10 votes to go, DMT already had this proposal as passing.

Last edited:
Intriguing! I wondered about how often the various services query and things like propagation delay.

Go throw your money in the bin, because that's what you will be doing if you support this ridiculous ask!

A savings proposal would be interesting, where in view of the garbage that can be financed, the Dash destined for the budget would go to an address without private keys (they would be burned).

It is better to destroy Dash than to finance something that will contribute nothing and dilute the price of Dash.

A savings proposal would be interesting, where in view of the garbage that can be financed, the Dash destined for the budget would go to an address without private keys (they would be burned).

It is better to destroy Dash than to finance something that will contribute nothing and dilute the price of Dash.
Have you actually done the math to see how much value would be added to the remaining Dash if we burn 300 Dash?

If we end up with the lovely problem of having more Dash in the Treasury than we know what do with, I would much rather see it put in a war chest. The MN would control this war chest. Maybe we use that to hire a lobbiest if some government thinks about banning Dash. Maybe we use that to hire a law firm in the event that the SEC or other government entity decides to make an example of the Masternodes/DAO. Maybe we use it to fund more and better marketing. All of these options, and many more, would provide far greater value to the network than just burning it.

Last edited:
Have you actually done the math to see how much value would be added to the remaining Dash if we burn 300 Dash?

You silly dinosaur, he is asking for 900x3 !!! Not 300x3 Good Lord, did you vote YES on this garbage thinking he was getting 900 Dash total?

🤯

I am voting NO on this grift because there is no way the network is getting a masternode's value from this PO each month, it's just not.

You silly dinosaur, he is asking for 900x3 !!! Not 300x3 Good Lord, did you vote YES on this garbage thinking he was getting 900 Dash total?

🤯

I am voting NO on this grift because there is no way the network is getting a masternode's value from this PO each month, it's just not.
My error. My statement stands though. It's still a rounding error in terms of the emission curve.

Back