• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Feedback for a proposal?

dobe4ever

Hi everyone, I'm new here to the forum & I'd like to get feedback for a proposal idea.

I run a youtube channel which I started 4 months ago. I currently have 4.4k subscribers & 3k to 6k daily views. I upload daily content related to cryptocurrency. My channel attracts people that's new to the crypto space. I thought of running an advertisement like 'this video is sponsored by Dash' type as the opener for my daily videos. I also show my exodus wallet often so I could set the Dash theme on it.

Any feedback is appreciated :)

Youtube channel: dobe4ever

Last edited:
Hi @dobe4ever, welcome to the community

First, I'd advise you to read those two posts :

https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DOC/pages/126189905/8+Steps+to+a+Successful+Proposal
https://www.dashforcenews.com/evaluate-dash-budget-proposals/

Second, I'll dive, right in and ask you some things about what you are proposing. I am not at all against your idea as long as you respect the guidelines above but I'd also need some precisions :

My channel attracts people that's new to the crypto space.
How do you that this people is new to the cryptospace ?

Given the videos posted, I guess your public are traders only which is usually a short time mindset. Like a lot of people here, we are here for the long run. How do your channel support that idea ?

Hi @dobe4ever, welcome to the community
Hey thank you very much for your reply, I am having a look at the two links you sent me.

To answer your questions, I know I am getting new users in the cryptospace based on the comments I receive from them & the increasing number in subscriptions recently.

The goal of my channel is to help spread the word & help crypto achieve main stream adoption. I look at price action but mainly I show my personal journey, I share the coins I hold for short, medium or long term & I explain why. I especially support coins that want to be used as currency & not store of value. Recently I started investing & showing Dash & EOS.

But I'd like to make clear that my proposal is not for promoting Dash everyday in my videos, I would not be changing the content in my channel. I sometimes talk about Dash but not all the time. The idea is only to run an ad at the beginning, like a TV ad, since my channel is about cryptocurrency & Dash is one that I like & support, that would help spread the word & I would get my videos monetized at the same time.

I remember the channel 'The cryptoverse' he used to run a Dash ad as opener for his videos some time back, although his content was not specifically about Dash but cryptocurrency in general. I thought of something similar.

Last edited:
Interesting.

Can you share some stats (progression since the start of your channel, how long are they watched, etc.) ? As you can't post a link yet, there you go, if the community wants to check it out, that's dobe4ever channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClxkthEngdLYhXDWrT8CNWg

I personnally see no inconvenient. What it will all comes down to is the price you will be asking for. Then you have to be aware that a proposal costs 5 dashs that you will get back only if your proposal is accepted by the network.

Back