• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Enhanced Darkcoin Wallet UI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fixed, see https://github.com/dashpay/dash/pull/468

72c99f3a-3898-11e5-9c3a-8397737271f9.jpg
Good, thanks:smile:

crowning UdjinM6 moli
I made little mockup about recent transactions icons, what you think?
Basically red and blue icons are 50% smaller and below is added normal transctions status icon.

rtransactionsmock.png

crowning UdjinM6 moli
I made little mockup about recent transactions icons, what you think?
Basically red and blue icons are 50% smaller and below is added normal transctions status icon.

rtransactionsmock.png
Very interesting.... I think maybe we should just get rid of the blue and red arrows altogether? And maybe make the check mark green?

Very interesting.... I think maybe we should just get rid of the blue and red arrows altogether? And maybe make the check mark green?
I agree, but color is not the point, but those transaction icons, same as transactions tab table.

I agree, but color is not the point, but those transaction icons, same as transactions tab table.
Yes I know. Not sure what the devs think of it... Personally I'm not picky about these little details, the arrows don't bother me but if they confuse people maybe we have to think of how to make the wallet less confusing, i'm all for it. :)

Yes I know. Not sure what the devs think of it... Personally I'm not picky about these little details, the arrows don't bother me but if they confuse people maybe we have to think of how to make the wallet less confusing, i'm all for it. :)
Yep, i think to put those icons to overview tab is not big job, because they are already used in the transaction tab.
But we will see what devs think, maybe crowning needs more things to todo list.:grin:

Edit: typo and:
This can also wait when we are clear with v12 release of course.

13. Command-line options -> -litemode=<n> should also say this also is going to disable instantx sending option.
How about "Disable all Dash specific functionality (Masernodes, Darksend, InstantX, Budgeting)"?

How about "Disable all Dash specific functionality (Masernodes, Darksend, InstantX, Budgeting)"?
Sure, my point is there is no info that litemode will disable ix, budgeting is beyond me.

Udjin,
I like the extra progress bars for masternode sync and budgets but can we have 2 separate bars, 1 for normal wallet syncing and 1 for masternode stuff to avoid confusion?
No, we're not supposed to see "Synchronizing masternodes...", or "Synchronizing masternode winners... " or "Synchronizing budgets..." for more than two minutes, so I don't see why we need another progress bar... I hope the devs can make this v12 wallet to sync fast and those messages should be just flash messages along the way.. but that's just my opinion.

No, we're not supposed to see "Synchronizing masternodes...", or "Synchronizing masternode winners... " or "Synchronizing budgets..." for more than two minutes, so I don't see why we need another progress bar... I hope the devs can make this v12 wallet to sync fast and those messages should be just flash messages along the way.. but that's just my opinion.
I agree 101%.

Edit: in current condition wallet starting is pain, too long pain in the...

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree 101%.

Edit: in current condition wallet starting is pain, too long pain in the...
I asked Evan what happened with the last version and he said this on Slack:

"eduffield [1:09 PM] We added support for legacy masternodes, as it happens the algo was a bit incorrect and caused messages to be sent around the network constantly
eduffield[1:09 PM]we're talking about reverting it, that might make the most sense"

So they're still working hard trying to make everything perfect.

I asked Evan what happened with the last version and he said this on Slack:

"eduffield [1:09 PM] We added support for legacy masternodes, as it happens the algo was a bit incorrect and caused messages to be sent around the network constantly
eduffield[1:09 PM]we're talking about reverting it, that might make the most sense"

So they're still working hard trying to make everything perfect.
Good to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back