• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Electrum Dash on a Ledger Nano?

JPCrypto

I see from the download page that there's a Dash version of Electrum that supports the Trezor. I was wondering if there were any thoughts about supporting the Ledger Nano? There are already versions of Electrum that support the Nano for BTC and LTC. I'd love to see a version for Dash so I can have my wallets all in one place.

I see from the download page that there's a Dash version of Electrum that supports the Trezor. I was wondering if there were any thoughts about supporting the Ledger Nano? There are already versions of Electrum that support the Nano for BTC and LTC. I'd love to see a version for Dash so I can have my wallets all in one place.
Can you link to the BTC/LTC versions with Nano support please, and I'll have a look if we can support it as well.

Sorry, no updates as of yet. I have looked into Electrum upstream and Ledger support is indeed in there, but not yet released. Electrum Dash is based on Electrum 2.4.1 and we'll have to backport ledger support first.

As we do not have sufficient resources currently, I am afraid this will take some time to happen. If you have a python developer at hand, let me know :)

Back