• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DyslexicZombei's Darkcoin Community MasterNode Services?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure, where did you get that from? The formatting is awful.
Only use trusted masternode hosting services, check out my sig.

DyslexicZombei has the same name in this forum. I just mentioned him so he get's notified if he connects, but he hasn't since July 3rd. He seems to be more active at bitcointalk, so I would try to get hold of him there. Although for what I read he has been disappeared and has not connected either. Have you invested in his MNs? if so, don't you have a way to contact him directly?

Thank you for the replies.
Some friends have invested there. I was considering the possibility to invest there too.
I'll post the possible trip information in his BTCTalk thread, so that the people there get calmer.

Update:
According to Otoh, DZ is, indeed, traveling:
"I last heard from him 30th June I think, he didn't say that he'd be out of communication, but had earlier sent this:
'Late July works for me. I wasn't able to travel this year, but some of the family is heading this way. I have a mini-family reunion but they all leave by the middle of the month.'"​
This piece of information can explain many things that before were open to interpretation.
As I have said there, a contingency plan is still necessary, but the idea with this service is great. I have always believed in it. And it is from difficult moments like these that it gets improved.

Thanks for the update raganius. Yes, I was trying to find co-admins to improve redundancy before I went on vacation. I am in talks with a couple of veteran node admins with experience about teaming up (and one of them went on vacation right before I did). This person wrote one of the guides that are in use for node setups, so hopefully talks go well.

I'm a bit of a busy bee. My real boss (AKA The Admiral) dictated that I take a break from work...and work work still chased me down...and what little time I could break away I was trying to figure out why a database rebuild after a database error disassociated our self-payment for Cold Wallet on Node 3 or 4:
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll87/SurfSkateKauai/Corruptedblockdatabase.png

The rebuild showed this weird phantom payment I've never seen before when it syncs and gets to the day of the database going corrupt (July2): http://s286.photobucket.com/user/SurfSkateKauai/media/coldwalletdisappears.png.html?sort=3&o=2

These are the receiving addresses: http://s286.photobucket.com/user/Su...ceivingAddressesonDZNode3.png.html?sort=3&o=1

If it's an internal self-payment it should show as zero DRK for the payment amount but it shows -1000DRK. If its an external payment it should be in all black with no parentheses. Ideas are welcome because I stopped a bunch of confirmed reservations and all full node and community node setups to deal with this.

Having backup copies of the wallet and blockchain/database weren't helpful because it can't seem to stop the wallet from executing that -1000DRK phantom self-payment to ??? on July 2 during syncing if I start with data from before July 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back