• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Delete Dash wallet from my Mac

RBadten

I am new to this. I messed something up during the setup of my wallet. Rather than try to figure out what I would like to delete the wallet and start over. There is no coin in the wallet. I saw info saying to delete wallet.dat. I have found Users/myname/Library/ApplicationSupport/DascCore. There is no "/wallet.dat" How can I delete ALL and just start over. thanks

Can you clarify which wallet you are actually using? You seem to be looking for a Dash Core wallet.dat, but you posted in the MyDashWallet.com web wallet forum...

Can you clarify which wallet you are actually using? You seem to be looking for a Dash Core wallet.dat, but you posted in the MyDashWallet.com web wallet forum...
Okay, I AM new to this. I didn't know my Dash wallet was different from MYDashWallet. I am trying to delete a Dash Core wallet. Where do I go?

Do something for us.
Start the wallet and make a screen for us so we know which wallet you have on mind.
From where have you downloaded it?
If you press "command button + space" and paste this --> ~/Library/Application Support/DashCore you don't find the folder at all?

Back