• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dashcurex official thread

Hello guys,

It is a bug indeed, it will be fixed in a moment.

What causes a problem: as long as you deposit and withdraw only cryptocurrencies (so you don't issue a FIAT transfers), you don't have to enter any personal data. Bug occurs when you transfer FIAT (you can have a positive FIAT balancve from trading) between Dashcurex and Bitcurex - in specific cases our system counts it as an external (ergo via bank), not internal transfer and asks you to fill in your personal data.

Few problems I faced:

• instantx deposits aren't instant, pending...
  • Dash deposit page says "you should send Dashcoins", we are not Dashcoin!

Last edited by a moderator:
Few problems I faced:

• instantx deposits aren't instant, pending...
  • can't reach withdraw Dash page, redirects me to Dash deposit page

IX is not implemented yet. They are working on it.
Go to Balances > Dash > Actions > Withdraw and then Add a new withdrawal address. For security reasons you will be able to use this address after 48h.

edit:// clicking on Withdraw on the left menu should also take us to withdrawal page and it does not. Hope they will fix it soon.

Hey,
I'm trying to see the Dash withdrawal window but it only take me to "deposit". Is this because I have a 0 balance? It would be great to be able to see what the withdrawal interface looks like.

Also just submitted my docs, hope its painless verification :).

Pablo.

Hey,
I'm trying to see the Dash withdrawal window but it only take me to "deposit". Is this because I have a 0 balance? It would be great to be able to see what the withdrawal interface looks like.

Pablo.

Go to Balances > Dash > Actions > Withdraw and then Add a new withdrawal address. For security reasons you will be able to use this address after 48h.

Next problem:
trying to move BTC from dashcurex to bitcurex it only allows X.xx amounts. Everything after 2 decimal places stays where it is. Now I can't get 0.0054 BTC out, that's ~1,26USD

Also your DASH/BTC orderbook with only 4 decimal places is not enough i think. I'd like to see 5 at least.

Last edited by a moderator:
Next problem:
trying to move BTC from dashcurex to bitcurex it only allows X.xx amounts. Everything after 2 decimal places stays where it is. Now I can't get 0.0054 BTC out, that's ~1,26USD

I don't think any exchange will allow trading with this amount :) Deposit 0.05 btc and then move it all together.

Back