• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DashBudgetWatch is now DashIncubator

jimbursch

We've decided to change the name of DashBudgetWatch to DashIncubator, which is more indicative of what our program does.

Our tagline is "Nurturing projects to build out the Dash economy."

For those who are not familiar with our program,

1. We support selected Dash Budget projects by paying the proposal fee.
2. We reward backers by doubling their investment when a proposal passes.
3. We act as an escrow for the Dash Budget system, ensuring projects are completed.

We are most interested in supporting projects in the following areas:

-- Educational: projects that help people to understand what Dash is and how it works.
-- Infrastructure: projects that solve problems in the Dash economy.
-- Informational: projects that help people sort out fact from fiction in Dash.
-- Self-funding: we are particularly interested in projects that can build a path to profitability and self-perpetuation.

Visit https://fundchan.com/dashincubator

Self-funding: we are particularly interested in projects that can build a path to profitability and self-perpetuation.

Will this project itself be self funded? Seems like it would be easy to do if you took a small percent of the rewards and instead of people doubling their money they could get almost double minus say 10% or whatever the number is. I love the idea and It may need to be funded to get off the ground but seems it could be self funding at some point. If you need help with funding just let me know and Dash Force can help get this going ASAP.

I have an idea about how Dash Force can help get this project going.
Is there a public list of projects that are in the process of being funded or have been funded?

Back