• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH TWITTER PR INITIATIVE

Most definitely! That's exciting stuff....I hope he knocks em dead!
I have found Evan to be quite engaging with the media, his responses are always well thought out and logical. It instils a lot of confidence in people. Very pleased about this and will be attending the conference to see what it's all about.

I have found Evan to be quite engaging with the media, his responses are always well thought out and logical. It instils a lot of confidence in people. Very pleased about this and will be attending the conference to see what it's all about.
Yes, I think I will take a virtual gander myself...

Can't do that, it's been too successful! It's been awesome! Got so many people talking...
Ok Tao, if BTC-E isn't upset with you or doesn't think that we as a Darkcoin community are just a bunch of liars, then all power to you. I was on btc-e, didn't see DRK there, logged into the site, still didn't see DRK there, not even in the dark! I guess I just need to stop reading your twitter.

Ok Tao, if BTC-E isn't upset with you or doesn't think that we as a Darkcoin community are just a bunch of liars, then all power to you. I was on btc-e, didn't see DRK there, logged into the site, still didn't see DRK there, not even in the dark! I guess I just need to stop reading your twitter.
It's more like a billboard, like you would see in a protest line.
"DARKCOIN ON BTC-E!"
Nowhere in the tweet did I actually say that Darkcoin was accepted there, people read into it how they want. That's what makes it so powerful, and why it's been so popular.
I would be sorry to see you stop reading my Twitter, but I have to be free to use my creative licence.

Back