• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Turkish Youtube training videos series

talhatr

Hello, my name is Talha. I live in Bursa, Turkey.
I want to create Turkish promotional videos for the Dash project. I would like to get feedback from you on this issue. Creating promotional and narrative videos in Turkish can make a great contribution to the ecosystem.
Idea;
Creating 30 youtube videos with all the technical details for the Dash Project from the very beginning.
-The videos will be like a series of 4-5 minutes long on average.
-Dash t-shirt will be worn in the videos.
-The videos will be created with independent visuals and details.
-In the videos to be made, details such as the Dash logo and font will be emphasized.
-Once the videos are created, all rights will belong to the Dash community/management.
-The official web address and other sources you provide will be used as the source.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
What is the benefit of the video series?

Turkey is at the forefront of cryptocurrency adoption in Europe. Therefore, I would like to emphasize that creating a series of promotional videos for the Dash project in Turkey is both an exciting and strategic step.
This video series will be a tool to attract the attention of crypto users in Turkey and inform them aboutDash. Furthermore, Turkey's geographical location and economic potential provide an ideal environment for the adoption of cryptocurrencies. Due to the economic situation, it is obvious that there is a search for financial privacy. Therefore, this project will not only contribute to the crypto economy in Turkey, but also attract the attention of the global crypto community.

I'm ready to take the step to create high quality content while keeping costs low and maybe become part of the Dash Community in the future. ( Community management, Turkish social media management etc.)
That's why I want to come with a much more favorable offer compared to the global markets.

Cost :

I'm ready to step up to create high quality content while keeping costs low and maybe become part of the Dash Community in the future.
That's why I want to come with a much more favorable offer compared to global markets.
I am targeting 0.78 Dash cost per video (Current Price: 22 USD)
30 Video cost: 23.4 Dash : ( Current Price : 657 USD)

I would love to invest in the future of Dash and work to make your presence known in Turkey. You can imagine that Turkey is looking for privacy due to its potential and economic conditions. Any feedback will be addressed. Thank you.

Hey,

I'm okay with this but first, before you submit a proposal, I want to see a few things:

1. I want to see an actual list of the topics being covered for each video.

2. I want to see one sample video of your work, preferably with a dash logo positioned somewhere e.g. t-shirt, mug, poster etc.

3. Please provide details of your studio setup / location e.g. recorded with iphone, 4K video, lighting / soft box etc.

4. 30 videos is a lot. I would much prefer you did less and focus more on the quality of your work.

5. Depending on the above, I think your minimum ask should be at least 1.4 dash per video.

Hey,

I'm okay with this but first, before you submit a proposal, I want to see a few things:

1. I want to see an actual list of the topics being covered for each video.

2. I want to see one sample video of your work, preferably with a dash logo positioned somewhere e.g. t-shirt, mug, poster etc.

3. Please provide details of your studio setup / location e.g. recorded with iphone, 4K video, lighting / soft box etc.

4. 30 videos is a lot. I would much prefer you did less and focus more on the quality of your work.

5. Depending on the above, I think your minimum ask should be at least 1.4 dash per video.
Hey ,
1 . I will create the topics of the videos from the official website and with your guidance. Some sample topics

What is Dash?
Mining
Wallets
How To Buy
What are the Features and Advantages of Dash Coin?
Dash Coin Mining and Blockchain Technology
Dash Coin's Uses and Transaction Speed
etc.
2. I will be doing live narration in the video, so I will have a Dash t-shirt and a cup with the Dash logo on my desk.
3. There will be a video of the Dash project's social media accounts with Greenscreen using Nvidia technology as the background.
4. The quality of work will always be the same slogan and the goal is simple '' To give people the information they can understand in the easiest way. Think of it this way, even a person who knows nothing about crypto will have the opportunity to learn with the information we provide.
5. As I mentioned, I aim to create the healthiest content by protecting the brand value of the project (Logo, Font, source).

I made an offer, good or bad, and I don't think there is anyone else on the market who is so reasonable. Of course it's up to you :)

Hey ,
1 . I will create the topics of the videos from the official website and with your guidance. Some sample topics

What is Dash?

Mining

Wallets

How To Buy

What are the Features and Advantages of Dash Coin?

Dash Coin Mining and Blockchain Technology

Dash Coin's Uses and Transaction Speed

etc.

2. I will be doing live narration in the video, so I will have a Dash t-shirt and a cup with the Dash logo on my desk.

3. There will be a video of the Dash project's social media accounts with Greenscreen using Nvidia technology as the background.

4. The quality of work will always be the same slogan and the goal is simple '' To give people the information they can understand in the easiest way. Think of it this way, even a person who knows nothing about crypto will have the opportunity to learn with the information we provide.

5. As I mentioned, I aim to create the healthiest content by protecting the brand value of the project (Logo, Font, source).

I made an offer, good or bad, and I don't think there is anyone else on the market who is so reasonable. Of course it's up to you :)

Pleas dont use Etc - List ALL of the 30 video ideas. I think 10 is more reasonable. But I really like this idea. Also which language will you be speaking in the videos and where do you intend to post them? do you already have socials if so please link to them :) Thanks and good luck

Pleas dont use Etc - List ALL of the 30 video ideas. I think 10 is more reasonable. But I really like this idea. Also which language will you be speaking in the videos and where do you intend to post them? do you already have socials if so please link to them :) Thanks and good luck
What you say makes a lot of sense.
Let's revise this and make a work plan for 5 or 10 videos, what do you say?
The videos will be shared on Turkish accounts that will be created for Dash. The video language will be Turkish.
The video will be fully authorized by the Dash community and will remain for years. How do you look at this idea?

Dash Turkey Youtube
Dash Turkey Instagram
Dash Turkey Twitter
Dash Turkey Tiktok

Back