• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash trading volume pretty low.

MrZilch

Hey guys. Im wondering where you find the best charts to show the historic trading volume of DRK/DASH. It seems to be pretty low volume currently. any one care to speculate as to why??

i think everybody in Crypto is trading pretty low these days
http://coinmarketcap.com

i think we have to get past the general BTC Block size discussion and such

but why should that affect the volume of dash? i mean some people may think the issues with the bitcoin BC might increase the daily volume of DASH as they loose a bit of faith in BTC? I dont know..

ja but we are still at the stage where it is about BTC = Crypto in General
i think we are just coming to the point where we as Dash can start to disconnect from BTC (in News and Tech).
People still look at BTC for Crypto General, if BTC goes down so do we all. We are just stepping out of that shadow (pretty much right now, if even)
just my personal thoughts obviously

ja but we are still at the stage where it is about BTC = Crypto in General
i think we are just coming to the point where we as Dash can start to disconnect from BTC (in News and Tech).
People still look at BTC for Crypto General, if BTC goes down so do we all. We are just stepping out of that shadow (pretty much right now, if even)
just my personal thoughts obviously

yeah i agree what you have said. do you know of any resources where I can find historic trading volume charts etc??

Back