• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash sucks!!! - Ways To Improve

TylerDurden

We need in wallet P2P exchange to fiat, because we want to protect our assets before market crash.
We need TOR integrated in wallet because we don't want to reveal our IP.

Other altcoins already integrated TOR and planing to integrate P2P exchange to fiat.
Google 10 times better than competitors, Dash must to be 10 times better also.

I am not Dash enemy, in fact for me Dash is one of the projects i like, because it seems to listen what users want.

I wrote this because i hope that P2P exchange to fiat will be implemented and option to download wallet with TOR integrated also.

If P2P to fiat and TOR will be implemented road to 1 billion marketcap would be much easier because in last 24 hours people put millions in whale pump and dump altcoins only because they have P2P exchange and Tor integrated, Bitcoinplus, Bitcoindark.

We can integrate P2P exchange to fiat and TOR.
We can get that volume instead of giving for them.
Think about it.

Thanks for your time, i hope that you will submit proposal if you have masternode.

@tungfa
@moocowmoo
@admin

Pump and dumps are not ever based on technical merit. Pascal coin had a editable block chain and that was the excuse last time, now its p2p/tor? I'm much more of a believer in achieving critical mass. People can copy features all day long but its hard to copy a community. Especially if that community has 100 full time programmers.

Necessary features will arrive. Slow and steady wins the race?

I frankly don't know how a fiat-to-Dash (or the other way round) built-in feature would be possible without relying on centralized third parties.

Pump and dumps are not ever based on technical merit. Pascal coin had a editable block chain and that was the excuse last time, now its p2p/tor? I'm much more of a believer in achieving critical mass. People can copy features all day long but its hard to copy a community. Especially if that community has 100 full time programmers.

Necessary features will arrive. Slow and steady wins the race?

It was hard to copy Bitcoin community, but look now, we have Dash.
To get more investors we need to implement features of our competitors.
If copying would be bad then Bitcoin source code would not be copied and improved by Dash.

I frankly don't know how a fiat-to-Dash (or the other way round) built-in feature would be possible without relying on centralized third parties.

Komodo working on it, centralized third parties would be a problem for me also.

There is work in progress, but nothing pretty, so far.

Until this would be sorted out, p2p onboarding might be done only via services like localbitcoins.

We need in wallet P2P exchange to fiat, because we want to protect our assets before market crash.
We need TOR integrated in wallet because we don't want to reveal our IP.

Other altcoins already integrated TOR and planing to integrate P2P exchange to fiat.
Google 10 times better than competitors, Dash must to be 10 times better also.

I am not Dash enemy, in fact for me Dash is one of the projects i like, because it seems to listen what users want.

I wrote this because i hope that P2P exchange to fiat will be implemented and option to download wallet with TOR integrated also.

If P2P to fiat and TOR will be implemented road to 1 billion marketcap would be much easier because in last 24 hours people put millions in whale pump and dump altcoins only because they have P2P exchange and Tor integrated, Bitcoinplus, Bitcoindark.

We can integrate P2P exchange to fiat and TOR.
We can get that volume instead of giving for them.
Think about it.

Thanks for your time, i hope that you will submit proposal if you have masternode.

@tungfa
@moocowmoo
@admin

Change that title NOW! Dash devs are some of the hardest working and smartest nerds around.

+1 for tor-integrated wallets

Of course. If Dash sucked nobody would waste their time posting here.

Of course Dash sucks.
I think people waste their time posting here, simply because most of the rest cryptocurrencies suck more.
By the way, people may waste their time in even worst things than dash or cryptocurrencies, like watching football or gambling for example.

Your value does x 10, get noobs coming here telling us they know exactly what's wrong with us and how to fix it.
f-ing internet.

Change that title NOW! Dash devs are some of the hardest working and smartest nerds around.

It's all about the marketing Святой Stalin! Holy Dash!

+1 for tor-integrated wallets
Of course. If Dash sucked nobody would waste their time posting here.

You get me, Dash must to keep in mind that other projects already thinking about how to take Dash place.
Keep pushing harder Dash.
Dash sucks!!!

Compliments don't help...

Of course Dash sucks.
I think people waste their time posting here, simply because most of the rest cryptocurrencies suck more.
By the way, people may waste their time in even worst things than dash or cryptocurrencies, like watching football or gambling for example.

Football and gambling are different things, watching football and gambling will not make you millionaire, gambling is legal scaming.

Your value does x 10, get noobs coming here telling us they know exactly what's wrong with us and how to fix it.
f-ing internet.

The value of the coin the noob refers to, did x 20 in 7 days! (1924.35%)

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-plus/

Wise Innovators always listen what consumers have to say about their product and what suggestions do they have.
In investors eyes Dash project team would look more aware of the competitors if in the wallet page would be an option to download wallet with tor integrated and other features that competitors have.

Wallet without Tor and wallet with Tor.

Regular people don't think about Tor, Dash is all about the marketing for regular people, but regular people don't invest allot of money in Dash right now, of course price will increase allot when Dash will be used by millions of regular people after evolution release, but right now Dash must to think about what not regular people want to see in Dash.

Because only not regular people see the value of cryptocurrencies right now and invest in them.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/po....com/DashPay/posts/1856822857913305&width=500" width="500" height="179" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>

This person is c/o transaction taking 32 minutes to confirm, if he is in earnest then Dash will experience the same issues when scaling as bitcoin although the voting is currently a well knitted group, the MN voters could change with time and have opposing views and split Dash

Back