• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Stickers

Spread Dash Stickers?

• Your decision

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

anon42

I'm thinking about buying 1000 Stickers (~30€) and spread these with my friends around the city/schools/companies. Stickers should/will vary depending on the locations.

What are your thoughts? Bad advertising?
I know that such advertisment shouldn't and won't be funded by dash that's why I'm paying with my own budget.

If i see enough approval i will start designing these various stickers and post them for feedback.
I also want your ideas and improvements on the dash stickers. (Caption, design, message etc.)

Hello.

Yes, maybe masternodes won´t pay attention on this proposal at this leve, but it´s good idea to use your own money and demonstrate a possibly validation of this idea and youyr commintment to Dash community. If your test is succesfull you can replicate it and take to a bigger level (and maybe masternodes will pay attention).

Where are you from? In which cities will you start giving away these stickers?

A personal picture and your real name on your profile would attract more the community on proposals you launch.

Wait for your feedback!

Or have a big de-clutter and throw out / sell a bunch of old unwanted / unused items. On each item, put a sticker asking for donations, or saying something like, "Say goodbye to banks. Say hello to dash.org"

Just do it and document it, I'm sure dashers will tip you back for your efforts, specially if you video edit it with a nice camera and make it as an infomercial

I think it is a useful idea and helps the Dashening grow even outside the "cryptosphere". If you start a sticker campaign, put it all on camera with high quality & creative footage / pictures, add a social media layer on top of it and start sharing it effectively in well conducted campaigns then the exposure effect will for sure do its thing. But as these actions in some way influence the reputation of Dash I would check in with the marketing manager first.

Thanks for your responses.
I want to remain unknown, because i do not plan get funded.
For this project i can tell tough that i want to spread those stickers around Karlsruhe(population ~300.000.) in Germany

I see my project as a testrun. My higher goal is that people get paid via Dash (or FIAT if cryptopayment for work is prohibited by law) for doing jobs which already exist for example distributing ad's. So basically a regular income, sponsored by dash.
I will start designing the logos today, i would be thankful for reviews after i'm done.

Back