• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash-Rus в телеграмм - Диктатура!

User777

Посмотрел на ваше сообщество в телеграмме Dash-Rus
https://t.me/Dash_Ru
Диктатура, где модераторы затыкают рот любого, кто мыслит по другому.
Модератор Asatur оскорбляет участника дебатов с ником DASH.org называя КЛОУНОМ.
Участник дебатов с ником DASH.org является инвестором и владеет мастернодами, который продвигает DASH везде, где только может и делает много полезного для сообщества DASH.
Модератор Asatur в дебатах напал с оскорблениями первый и забанил, так как кончились аргументы.
Как же это всё по-русски, рашиzм в крови...
Диктатура, а так хотелось демократии!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Checked out your community on Dash-Rus Telegram
https://t.me/Dash_Ru

A dictatorship where moderators shut up anyone who thinks differently.
Moderator Asatur insults a debater with the nickname DASH.org calling him a CLOWN.
The debater with the nickname DASH.org is an investor and masternode owner who promotes DASH everywhere he can and does a lot of good for the DASH community.
Moderator Asatur in the debate attacked with insults first and banned as he ran out of arguments.
How it's all in Russian, Rashizm in blood....
Dictatorship, and so wanted democracy!

PS. I really hope that this incident and injustice will be noticed by foreign members of the DASH community.
And help restore full access of the user with the nickname DASH.org to the Dash-Rus group in Telegram.

Бро, от тебя в чате был один негатив непрекращающийся, фактами не подкрепленными, да и к тому же частями политизированный. Это портит дружелюбную атмосферу в нашем чате, а в крайний раз воообще переросло в открытый конфликт. В чате сидят помимо вас сидят тысяча других людей, которым не совсем приятно на ваши перепалки. Чтобы снизить напряжение модераторы приняли решение ограничить отправку сообщений не время, чтобы разрядить обстановку
я был первый кто дал тебе mute на неделю
после этого ты решил продолжить конфликт и начал спамить реакциями, из за этого окончательно попал в бан 🤷‍♂️

Вы похоже перепутали. DASH.org и другого участника дебатов Dash. org
Предупреждений DASH.org не было! Сразу пб бан, это не справедливо!
Остыть хватит и день два, но не пб!

https://telegram.me/ru_crypto_trading

Диктатура воплоти!

Да что я вам такого сделал?

Рашистами назвал всех кто соответствует.
Но к DASH какое имеет дело?
Разбаньте!
Вы захватили сообщество?

Какое это имеет отношение к Dash?
It is related to Dash. Is he an agent causing trouble? Look at the vote he recently casted.

<vote history>
Would you like to be able to cast votes using numbers and extract the results as an average?
</vote history>

He is aligned to akhavr, so his attitute may be related to ucraine-russia conflit.

Last edited:
@vazaki3
This person continuously treating Russian-speaking Dash community by stating incorrect facts and arguing in the Telegram group counting more than 1500 members. It disturbs the whole community and spreads FUD about Dash (which harms Dash brand). He is a masternode owner, and uses that as an argument to keep insulting everyone around.

We unbanned him last time, but he keep saying dumb shit, plus insulting us with politics by calling us rashist, dictators and other offensive names.

My question to him about relation to Dash was about Telegram group RuCryptoTrading, which is not any official / non-official Dash community at all. Its just an offtopic group used to chat on various crypto topics (not even related to Dash). I don't quite understand nagging about it here on the forum. I doubt anyone from this group even have an account of Dash Forum.

We unbanned him last time, but he keep saying dumb shit, plus insulting us with politics by calling us rashist, dictators and other offensive names.

If he is insulting based on politics, and if he insults only Russian speaking people, this is another clue indicating that his attitute is related to the ucraine-russia conflit. An awfull war is taking place there, and although it is understandable both parties to hate eachother, the ucraine-russia conflit is unrelated to the Dash crypto.

Dash community should not be involved in war conflits, crypto culture should unite people rather than separate them.

But above all we should respect free speech, so I think an offtopic thread should be created here where people can discuss issues unrelated to the cryptocurrency, provided of course that these debates do not escalate to the rest forum.

Last edited:
Back