• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Receives Rave Reviews On Seeking Alpha

DK Spencer

I originally published this article back in late August on Seeking Alpha, where I've been a paid contributor since 2012. It was well received, scoring an Editor's Pick and weekend front page coverage. The section on Dash appears about halfway down.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4100587-time-take-bitcoin-blockchain-technology-seriously

Seeking Alpha ranks #6 in News & Media/Business News vs WSJ (#5), Fortune (#15) and FoxBusiness (#18) Syndication partnerships include MSN Money, CNBC, Yahoo! Finance, MarketWatch, NASDAQ and TheStreet.

;)
~ Kyle Spencer

Last edited:
Nice.

Kudos for exposing bit connect. I heard about it first-time last weekend. Two-headed Ponzi-Pyramid hybrid beast. Luckily, I was able to warn the friend who was thinking about it in time.

Its a shame stuff like that comes, it will inevitably detract from crypto legitimacy when it is exposed.

Thanks!

I'm currently writing a followup article piece tentatively titled 5 Catalysts That Will Drive Bitcoin and Crypto Adoption In 2018 which includes the rollout of Dash Evolution @ #3. [Unfortunately, the word "Bitcoin" is required for the title as Dash lacks a relevant stock ticker to file under. ;( ] I'll post the link to the Forums when/if it's accepted for publication.

Ponzi schemes like BitConnect make me physically sick. I'm glad you were able to save your friend from tumbling over that cliff. (Bitcoin Diamond is even worse.)

-Kyle

Back